VEREINTE NATIONEN – German Review on the United Nations is the only independent, German-language journal on United Nations affairs. It was founded by the United Nations Association of Germany in 1952.
VEREINTE NATIONEN provides ideas, analysis, and debate on UN-related issues like peacekeeping, human rights, development, environment, disarmament and humanitarian law. Renowned German and international experts from academia, politics, the media and non-governmental organizations report on the work of the organization and its bodies. Moreover, we regularly publish book reviews, Security Council resolutions and other relevant facts and figures.
For authors who would like to submit their manuscripts, please see the following guidelines.
For members of the United Nations Association of Germany (DGVN) the subscription of VEREINTE NATION is included in their annual membership fee.
- Single membership: € 80.00
- Membership for married couples: € 100.00
- Students*: € 30.00
- People in economic hardship (to be approved on application): € 30.00
- Public institutions: € 100.00
VEREINTE NATIONEN is published at
If you are interested in reading VEREINTE NATIONEN without a UNA-Germany membership, you can order a subscription directly with the publisher:
- Annual subscription Print: € 67.00*
- Annual subscription Online: € 67.00
- Annual subscription Print and Online: € 89.00*
- Individual issue € 13.00*
*add costs of shipping and handling.
For subscription please contact:
Tel.: +49 (0)30 84 17 70–22 | Fax: +49 (0)30 84 17 70–21 | E-Mail: email@example.com or your book store.